Sunday, March 25, 2007

Baldwin Park

Lewis and our friend Chris were good sports for me to practice a groom session. There was supposed to be another guy there too but he couldn't make it so instead some pictures turned out looking a little stalkerish.








This is one of my favorites from the day. And I think it's one of the best pictures I've ever taken of Lewis.


This is his "Tommy Hilfiger" look.


At the end of the day, I turned the camera over to Chris and he actually got a few nice shots of us. This one's my favorite.

I promise wedding pictures will go up soon. I'm just waiting to get my images back. Stay tuned! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry all the pictures with Chris in the background make me laugh real hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are just amazing ! stalker might just be the perfect word for this!

    ReplyDelete