Sunday, March 25, 2007

Welcome!

While this is not my first blog, it is the first one that I am attempting to post photos on. Cross your fingers that I can figure out how to make it work.
Hi. My name is Lora Roney and I am a photographer. I have always loved taking pictures and just this year I have become serious about becoming a professional. On this blog, I will post my work like portrait sessions, sports and weddings that I shoot with the most incredible Mike Buoy, Joe Daylor and Jason Cannon. These wonderful guys have taken me under their wings and are teaching me the ins and outs of the wedding photography field. Many thanks guys! I love working with you.

So, please check back here frequently and hopefully I will actually have images up soon! And, if you like what you see, contact me to take your pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment